The exam board has declared AP EAMCET Notification 2018 in the official. Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical Common Entrance Test are going to organize by the JNT University. With this exam, the candidates can get admission in various professional streams like engineering, agriculture, and pharmacy. AP EAMCET Application Form 2018 has uploaded by JNTU in the month of February to March 2018. It is a state level entrance examination which is conducted for the academic year. If the candidates have any doubt about the exam, they can visit the official website to clear their doubts and you can get additional information about EAMCET 2018 eligibility criteria, exam date, and others. So the candidates kindly visit the official sit regularly.
AP EAMCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must be an Indian nationality or overseas citizen of India are eligible applying this type of exam. Candidate must belong to the Andhra Pradesh and Telangana domicile. The candidate should have passed the intermediate examination from any reputable board. They qualified in the exam subjects like physics, chemistry, and mathematics or any other vocational courses in the respective field.
AP EAMCET 2018 Exam Date
Candidates can check the exam date through the official site and not go to search any other site. The exam board provides respective for each exam on the official website. The test will conduct in the month of April last week 2018. It is conducted only in online mode and important for the candidates to see the exam date early.
AP EAMCET 2018 Application Form
- It is advised for the candidates to read all the information carefully in the bulletin before proceeding to fill the online application form.
- The EAMCET Application is only available in official website. Candidates need to visit and fill the form with the proper details.
- It will be available from the official website in the month of February first week 2018.
- Candidates can submit online form in the month of March and avoid the late submission of the form.
- The candidates need to correct mistakes in the application form in the given time period.
AP EAMCET Exam Pattern 2018
- Duration of the exam is three hours given in the information bulletin.
- Totally, there are one-sixty questions will ask in the exam.
- The questions will ask in the subjects like physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
- The questions will be in the form of objective type. Each correct answer will award for one mark.
Jee main 2018 application form :- https://onlineentrancesexam.co.in/jee-main-application-form/
AP EAMCET 2018 application form :- https://onlineentrancesexam.co.in/ap-eamcet-notification/